Justin Bieber's wife, Hailey Bieber, discusses threesomes and her preferred sex positions!

Hailey & Justin Bieber Image

They are so flawless they don't even require a filter. Two days after the model made news for her candid chat about their sex life and more on the "Call Her Daddy" podcast, Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber were spotted out in Los Angeles.

On Friday, September 30, it was seen that Hailey, 25, and the "Ghost" singer, 28, went out for a stroll and a cup of coffee in Beverly Hills. The pair, who have been wed since September 2018, smiled as strolled down the street holding hands.

Following Hailey's extensive personal disclosures on the podcast, which included her friendship with Justin's ex Selena Gomez, they went out together. The New York native shared personal information about her marriage to the Canada native during the show, which debuted on Wednesday, September 28. She also discussed if she and the "Lose You to Love Me" singer overlapped when dating the Grammy winner.

The creator of Rhode praised her husband on the show, saying, "There's nothing better than being with the one that makes you smile the most, makes you laugh the most, like, he's just literally the best human to me ever." "I just adore him. He is the only person who has ever truly understood me, and I believe that both ways.

Hailey highlighted that she never "took" Justin from the Only Murders in the Building actress and said that their relationship is "all love" and respect.

She said, "In that case, I know for a certainty that closing the door was the appropriate course of action. There is a very lengthy history there, even if they weren't dating at the time. The breakup of the former pair, Gomez and Justin, who called it quits for real in March 2018, "was the best thing that could have occurred for him to go on... with his life in that way," Hailey insisted.

Hailey & Justin Bieber Image

It appears like Justin and Hailey only see each other when it comes to moving on, especially in the bedroom.

The beauty expert said that there are some sex limits that she and the "Boyfriend" singer won't cross, including threesomes, when talking about her love relationship with the musician.

I believe that occasionally, it does [work] for certain people. I believe that once you decide to do something, there is no turning back, and I honestly doubt I would ever be willing to do it, Hailey said. "We've put a lot of effort into getting to this point, where we trust one another. I don't believe I would feel comfortable with that because there is such a great trust and relationship between them. For that matter, or him.

Despite her "belief that people don't care about married people sex," Hailey also talked about what time of day the couple enjoys having sex, saying that they prefer the evening. But I also enjoy morning [sex], she said.

What did Selena Gomez say?

Selena Gomez made a brief and unusual appearance online to thank her fans for their support the day after Hailey Bieber's Call Her Daddy interview, in which Hailey revealed for the first time in public whether Justin Bieber ever dated both Selena Gomez and her on-and-off ex-girlfriend at the same time.

In a TikTok live that some followers recorded, she reminded them that what you say about other people matters. Selena didn't specifically mention Hailey's interview in the videos that were recorded and circulated online. But since Selena hasn't spoken out since the publication of the interview, this gives the message even more weight.

Selena Gomez Image

"I believe some of the things that I don't even need to be aware of are simply filthy and terrible," Selena stated towards the conclusion of her live performance. And it's unfair because nobody should ever be spoken to in the way that I've witnessed. All I can say is that it's incredibly ironic that I would release something that is all about kindness [her makeup line Rare Beauty's Kind Words Matte lipstick and lip liners, which Gomez did a press tour of Europe to promote]. I can't thank you enough if you support Rare, but know that you are also standing up for what it stands for: that words count. actually matter As a result, it comes from me, and I just wanted to let you all know that I really do hope you realize how much greater this is than anything else. Have a lovely remainder of the day and thank you all so much for the support; I truly appreciate it. I'm grateful.

Hailey said that Gomez never publicly defended her from the abuse that fans of Justin and Selena directed at her in the now-famous Call Her Daddy interview in which she announced her current connection with the singer. In reality, Gomez requested her fans not to assault anybody on Instagram Live while they were bullying Hailey in October 2019 and she too had experienced abuse from Hailey's supporters.

Although Hailey was reluctant to discuss the topic, she made the decision to do so in order to clearly clarify the situation.

Regarding their past, Hailey denied any similarity. She and Justin rekindled their romance in June 2018, months after their 10-year on-and-off relationship with Selena ended in a separation in March 2018.

Justin and Hailey had an on-off relationship. She said, "I had been connected with him since I was 18." The timeline that occasionally raises the question of us meeting, then being engaged, while he had been hanging out with his ex before that, is ridiculous. I have never, ever spoken about this. I recognize how it seems from the outside once more. There is much perception present. But in that case, I am positive that closing the door was the appropriate course of action. There is a very lengthy history there, even though they weren't dating at the time, and it's not your relationship. Since it has nothing to do with me, I really appreciate that decision. However, I am aware that a chapter was closed, and I believe it was best for him to go on, become engaged, marry, and continue living his life in that way.

And it's hard for me to discuss this because I don't want to speak on either of their behalf—again, because their relationship was their own, and I sincerely respect that. But I just understand what was happening when we reconnected, and I am aware of what had to take place for it to come back together in a healthy manner. And I believe it was the healthiest, most responsible choice he could have taken, and I appreciate that.

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Image

"As a woman, I would never want to start seeing someone, get engaged to them, get married to them, and then question whether that was actually closed for you in the back of my mind. And I am positive that the fact that it was almost entirely closed is what allowed us to reconcile. And to me, that shows respect.

In response to a question about her connection with Selena, Hailey said the two had spoken privately. "We have spoken, yes. Yes, we have communicated since my marriage, she acknowledged. "Therefore, I'm like, it's all love and respect," she continued. It's also the reason I think it's okay if everyone on our side is aware of what occurred, we're alright, and we can part ways with clarity and respect. Which had given me a great deal of comfort, and I said, "Hey, we know what occurred." What is, is what is. There will always be fresh narratives that emerge from this interview that you won't be able to refute. It will never stop, so I get to the point where I'm like, "There will be something new, so that's why I didn't speak about a lot of these stuff.

Previous Post